A digital marketing strategy is essential for every business owner who wants to use the massive opportunities provided by our online world to grow their business. There are so many ways you can do digital marketing that without a clear strategy you will find yourself doing the...
- Grow Brand Awareness: Get your brand in front of people quickly and easily. Spread the word about your company.
- Increase Traffic: Drive growth in visitor numbers to your website. Send customers directly to your site from your social media channels.
- Promote Products or Services: Original creative content helps your audience build their own positive perception of your brand’s offering.
- Strategy: We’ll work closely with your team. Together, we’ll carefully plan and map out a coordinated approach across all channels. And we do it in advance so that key marketing opportunities are not missed.
- Creation: Dormant profiles don’t generate engagement. That’s why we create daily content for all your social media profiles. We’ll also develop campaigns tied to important events and holidays. There’s power in those hashtags.
- Management: Our team will answer any messages that slide into your DMs. We’ll manage, monitor, and respond to comments and engagements on each platform. And in a timely manner too.
It’s difficult and time-consuming to manage your social media and run a business. There are too many moving parts across multiple channels. That’s where our social media marketing services come in.
We’ll look after your social media.
But, most importantly, we’ll free you up to look after your business.
Original Creative Content
Relevant Industry Insight
We spend our days on social media. As a result, we’ve gained a fair amount of insight, running social media marketing campaigns for clients. The good news is, we believe sharing is caring.
Businesses of any size have a huge opportunity today. With social media and a smartphone, even the smallest business can create high-quality content. Easily and for free. And then use that content to reach a massive audience. Compare this to 20 years ago when you needed to pay for...
In 2020, Social INK is on a mission to put the SOCIAL back into social media. Why? Because being social and building a community is the best way for businesses to grow, gather feedback, and build the best customer-centric organisation they can. Social Networks Before Social...