Digital marketing can be completely overwhelming. You sit down to plan out some social media content. You start on Facebook but then remember that somebody told you that Instagram was the place to be now. And then you remember that you had planned to publish more blog posts this...
- Grow Brand Awareness: Get your brand in front of people quickly and easily. Spread the word about your company.
- Increase Traffic: Drive growth in visitor numbers to your website. Send customers directly to your site from your social media channels.
- Promote Products or Services: Original creative content helps your audience build their own positive perception of your brand’s offering.
- Strategy: We’ll work closely with your team. Together, we’ll carefully plan and map out a coordinated approach across all channels. And we do it in advance so that key marketing opportunities are not missed.
- Creation: Dormant profiles don’t generate engagement. That’s why we create daily content for all your social media profiles. We’ll also develop campaigns tied to important events and holidays. There’s power in those hashtags.
- Management: Our team will answer any messages that slide into your DMs. We’ll manage, monitor, and respond to comments and engagements on each platform. And in a timely manner too.
It’s difficult and time-consuming to manage your social media and run a business. There are too many moving parts across multiple channels. That’s where our social media marketing services come in.
We’ll look after your social media.
But, most importantly, we’ll free you up to look after your business.
Original Creative Content
Relevant Industry Insight
We spend our days on social media. As a result, we’ve gained a fair amount of insight, running social media marketing campaigns for clients. The good news is, we believe sharing is caring.
Not only a new year but a new decade so we couldn’t pass up the chance to share our thoughts on what we think are the major digital marketing trends for 2020. Things change so quickly as new platforms come and go and existing platforms add new features. It can become quite...
Whilst at a WeWorks Lab event run by the Social INK team we found that most of the participants say that time is the limiting factor for their marketing efforts. This is not the first time that we have heard this and it almost certainly won’t be the last. But a lot of these...