Digital Marketing Strategy
The old saying, “fail to prepare and you prepare to fail,” is especially applicable when it comes to your digital marketing strategy.
It’s clear to see when brands have organised and prepared campaigns for specific occasions. Conversely, businesses that post last-minute once they’ve seen their competitors have already taken the initiative, also stand out.
It’s always better to be proactive. Not reactive.
It’s impossible to build a strategy without fully understanding the brand. Our process is split over 3 sessions with our clients:
- Session 1 – Discovery
We ask a lot of questions, to best understand the brand, the products, the proposition, the target audience persona etc.
- Session 2 – Review of proposed strategy & ideas
Approximately 7-10 days after session 1, we will present the overarching ideas of the strategy to make sure we have fully understood the brand.
- Session 3 – Strategy presentation
Approximately 7-10 days after session 2, we build the final strategy document and present to you.
Each session lasts between 60-90 minutes and will be conducted online on a recorded video call.
The Strategy “Playbook”
At the end of this process, you will have a complete digital marketing strategy playbook for your business. It will include recommendations on how best to move forward on your marketing journey.
Your playbook will include:
- Overarching brand strategy
- Channel-based ideas
- Identified opportunities
- Playbook of campaigns and lead generation
Your Company, Your Strategy
£3,997 + VAT
- Initial discovery session to understand the brand and company’s objectives.
- Internal strategy brainstorming, ideas, campaigns, goals and identifying channels and opportunities.
- A second session with the client to present initial thoughts, ideas, strategy and plans.
- Finalisation and creation of the strategy and playbook.
- Delivery of final strategy playbook to the client, followed by the final session to present strategy.
Our Digital Marketing Strategy is perfect if you are looking for a new direction in your Digital Marketing efforts or if you are looking to kick off a new product, division or company.